I decided to BLOG to share with you, the reader/follower, my travels, politics, and humor. Whether you agree or not, or simply enjoy some of my posts, I would appreciate your comments. I have posted some of our vacation trips that include: NE US and Canada (1997); London(1998); Paris(1998); Germany(1999); Austria(1999); Italy(1999); Philly-DC (2000); France(2001); New York and PA (2008); Glacier NP,(2010); and Cruises: Caribbean(2002), Hawaii(2003), Panama Canal(2003), and Alaska(2004)

Tuesday, February 3, 2009

TELERMARKETING CALLS--HOW TO HANDLE

How many of us have been right in the middle of a serious project, or dinner, or visiting with friends when the phone rings. We jump to answer only to find the person on the other end wants to make us an offer we can't refuse (using an old movie line) or to conduct a survey or ask that we pledge resourses for their cause, etc??? Anyone? Anyone? Bueller, anyone?

Well, I sure have! So have I got the solution for you. Simply play the video (roll the tape) and see how one telermarketer will probably never make another call to that number. Enjoy.

2 comments:

Tracy and Odie said...

Haha, it's a good thing I never receive telemarketer calls!

Tabitha (From Single to Married) said...

Hello! Godfather! (that was an easy one!)