I decided to BLOG to share with you, the reader/follower, my travels, politics, and humor. Whether you agree or not, or simply enjoy some of my posts, I would appreciate your comments. I have posted some of our vacation trips that include: NE US and Canada (1997); London(1998); Paris(1998); Germany(1999); Austria(1999); Italy(1999); Philly-DC (2000); France(2001); New York and PA (2008); Glacier NP,(2010); and Cruises: Caribbean(2002), Hawaii(2003), Panama Canal(2003), and Alaska(2004)

Wednesday, February 4, 2009

GUN CONTROL--THINK ABOUT THIS!

Take a moment and listen to this video in it's entirety. While it may come across as a "parody", let me assure you, it's real!! This "thug" is what every law abiding citizen should be prepared to defend against. Further, let's make his "hostile environment" a reality by being armed and ready to defend!

For anyone who may be on the fence as to the question "should I have a gun in my home?", maybe this will help with your decision. While thankfully I have never been a victim of a home invasion, I can't even imagine the drama, fear, or long term scar such a hideous act could cause! Especially, if I knew I could have defended my family and self by simply exercising my 2nd amendment right ( with proper training and practice). Think about it!

You decide what's best for you.

Below is a YouTube link. This Texan defends himself in a home invasion. As his wife says, the outcome could have been completely different. Take a look.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lYN2jneLpsU

No comments: