I decided to BLOG to share with you, the reader/follower, my travels, politics, and humor. Whether you agree or not, or simply enjoy some of my posts, I would appreciate your comments. I have posted some of our vacation trips that include: NE US and Canada (1997); London(1998); Paris(1998); Germany(1999); Austria(1999); Italy(1999); Philly-DC (2000); France(2001); New York and PA (2008); Glacier NP,(2010); and Cruises: Caribbean(2002), Hawaii(2003), Panama Canal(2003), and Alaska(2004)

Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Universal City Walk in Orlando

As planned, I drove down to Orlando on Friday, February 4th, 2011 for the sole purpose of attending the annual Hard Rock Cafe event of "Pins Gone Wild". This is a large pin collecting/trading event and attracts traders from all over the world. My plans were simple. Make Friday travel day--it took the better part of the day to make the 420 mile drive--spend all day at the event on Saturday, and drive back home on Sunday.
So, as it were, on Saturday morning I parked in the Universal Paid Parking Garage on the Hong Kong level row 209 and proceeded the long walk thru security on to the Universal Citywalk where the large Hard Rock Cafe is. The event started at 9:00 but I arrived early at 8:00. That extra hour allowed me to walk around the lake and take photos.
So here are the photos of some of the stores and restaurants.
Enjoy.























No comments: