I decided to BLOG to share with you, the reader/follower, my travels, politics, and humor. Whether you agree or not, or simply enjoy some of my posts, I would appreciate your comments. I have posted some of our vacation trips that include: NE US and Canada (1997); London(1998); Paris(1998); Germany(1999); Austria(1999); Italy(1999); Philly-DC (2000); France(2001); New York and PA (2008); Glacier NP,(2010); and Cruises: Caribbean(2002), Hawaii(2003), Panama Canal(2003), and Alaska(2004)

Saturday, February 20, 2010

Postings to YouTube

Last year I rewarded myself with a new JVC Camcorder--model GZ-MG630. Very easy to operate and extremely small and compact. Around that same time I created a YouTube account but never really uploaded any videos. All the videos I've created since last year are safely stored on my PC with appropiate portable HD backup.

Yesterday--2-19-10--I decided it was time to upload vidoes for all the world to view--but specifially family members. My first attempt was a 2 and half minute video of Mattie playing in the snow. It was 193 mb in size and took hours to upload and never completed the process. I knew something was wrong. So, after some research, I realized that my PC came with Windows Movie Maker which can change the file type and compress the size. After a little pratice, presto--success!!

As I write this, I have uploaded 6 videos with more on the way. So, if you would like to view--please go to YouTube home and under search put in: TheJvonc After it goes to my account, click on the TheJvonc id and all my videos will come up!

Hope you enjoy!

No comments: