I decided to BLOG to share with you, the reader/follower, my travels, politics, and humor. Whether you agree or not, or simply enjoy some of my posts, I would appreciate your comments. I have posted some of our vacation trips that include: NE US and Canada (1997); London(1998); Paris(1998); Germany(1999); Austria(1999); Italy(1999); Philly-DC (2000); France(2001); New York and PA (2008); Glacier NP,(2010); and Cruises: Caribbean(2002), Hawaii(2003), Panama Canal(2003), and Alaska(2004)

Tuesday, March 10, 2009

STETHOSCOPE

I hope you love the music and the message at the end--as I do!!!

PS--the "...bad to the bone.." Yorkie reminds me of another pet!

3 comments:

Tracy and Odie said...

That's a cute video dad!

Anonymous said...

Love it!! People do not realize the power of the inner being or soul. Look at what Navy Seals and Special Operators go through to become what they are they are. Then there is Mother Theresa. No matter what your lot life you have inner have a great inner power!!

Tabitha (From Single to Married) said...

that's cute! and yes, the Yorkie is definitely "bad to the bone."